I was in prison, and you visited me
MATTHEW 25: 36
Detention Ministry Archdiocese of Miami - Copyright 2015. All Rights Reserved.
REQUIREMENTS FOR DEACONS, LAY VOLUNTEERS, PARISH GROUPS, AND LAY APOSTOLIC MOVEMENTS
The Detention Ministry of the Archdiocese of Miami provides training, pastoral meeting and webinar for deacons, lay volunteers, parish groups, and lay apostolic movements to minister in Correctional Institutions within Broward, Miami-Dade, and Monroe Counties.
FOR NEW VOLUNTEERS
Send the following documents by email to Deacon Edgardo Farias: firstname.lastname@example.org
1, Character Reference Letter from Pastor
Online Letter Sample: http://www.detentionministry.org/document.html
2 VIRTUS: Protecting God's Children" Certificate of Attendance
Jan Rayburn Office: 305-762-1250 Email: JRayburn@theadom.org
3. Background Check.
Myriam Leinweber Office: 305-762-1057 Email: email@example.com
or Erica Gutierrez Office: 305-762-1059 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for training, after completing the above documents. (You can bring them to the training).
8-hour Detention Ministry Training (DMT) (Please, click on TRAINING button)
Online Registration: http://www.detentionministry.org/training.html
1. The Letter of Ministerial Endorsement will be issued by the Office of Detention Ministry after completing steps 1 & 2
1. Attend the Correctional Institution Training session with the Detention Ministry Endorsement letter.
FOR ENDORSED VOLUNTEERS:
CLICK ON MEETING BUTTON & REGISTER
1. 1-hour Pastoral Reflection (online)
2. 1-hour Pastoral Formation (online)
3. The Letter of Ministerial Endorsement will be issued by the Office of Detention Ministry after completing the renewal requirements (1 & 2).
4. Attend the Correctional Institution Training session with the Detention Ministry Endorsement letter.